Product Innovation - TG60
Layher’s commitment to ongoing product innovation has underpinned the company’s success for almost 70 years. From the smallest device to the introduction of a completely reworked scaffolding system, the new products that we bring to market are the result of extensive R&D and are designed to offer optimised performance, safety and efficiency … with many a direct response to feedback from our customers.
TG60 shoring system
Providing users with new opportunities in the construction and civil engineering sector.
Key features and benefits
- Just three frame designs, each providing 60kN of loading capacity per leg or standard
- Integrates fully with existing Allround stocks
- Lightweight design facilitates ease of handling – no component weighs more than 18kg
- Rosette connection system minimises number of standard parts required
- A 30% time saving, compared with installations using individual standards and ledgers, has been shown
- Wedge head design and permanently integrated spigots contribute further to ease and speed of safe erection
- Design allows build process to be undertaken from the ground upwards or, if required, pre-assembled for craning into position
- Bay configuration means rectangular scaffolding construction is achieved automatically
- Purpose-designed pallets optimise both transport and storage procedures
- The TG60 package includes detailed technical documentation