Product Innovation - FW System
Layher’s commitment to ongoing product innovation has underpinned the company’s success for almost 70 years. From the smallest device to the introduction of a completely reworked scaffolding system, the new products that we bring to market are the result of extensive R&D and are designed to offer optimised performance, safety and efficiency … with many a direct response to feedback from our customers.
Broadening the range of installation options on site
The new Layher FW System is strong, simple to install, fully compatible with Layher Allround.
Key features and benefits
- Comprises just four components – chord, post, diagonal rod, safety clip
- Choice of lengths to enable a wide variety of frames to be assembled
- A span capability of 22 metres
- FW System offers bridging options that sit perfectly between Layher’s steel Lattice Beam 750 (which can achieve a span of up to 12 metres) and our Allround Bridging System (which can accommodate spans in excess of 35 metres)
- The versatility of the new Layher FW System is extensive with support, suspended and cantilevered structures all readily assembled
- The system is ideal for applications that call for rigid facilities, such as in bridge repairs, and for platform bridges where work is undertaken beneath the structure